Thursday, March 12, 2009

Felt Flower

Good morning, an early start for me today. I was starting to wake so thought I might as well get up and take the dog for a walk. Soon I get out of the bedroom I hear the rain come falling down. So here I am.....once I am up and going I have to keep going.

This card I created for my SIL's birthday next week on St Patty's day. I used SU Chocolate Chip then a layer of SU Sahara Sand and SU Almost Amethyst. I pin pricked around the edge of the Almost Ameythyst. The next layer with the leaf design is a wonderful paper bag that I received when I bought some beads a little while back. I couldn't toss that as it was too pretty. I created a felt flower by cutting two circles of felt and then cutting triangles from around the edge. Then sewed a button to the centre. Finished the card with a greeting sticker from the Sticker Store.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails