Sunday, March 1, 2009

Retro Yoyo

I had my 13 yo daughter in mind when I was making this card. I have used SU Pink Passion as the base card. I then added strips of yellow card, blue bazzill bling and a strip of the Pink Passion which I have run through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. I add a dab of Kindy Glitz to random dots. I then machine stitched around the edge using zig zag. Attached the yoyo flower and a scrap piece of green for the stem and leaf. The leaf I cut into shape and then folded length ways just to give it a bit of shape.

A challenge that I will be working on shortly is over at Craftmad. Kaye has just posted the Card Challenge and Scrapbook page challenge for the month of March. See you there.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails