Cuttlebug - Double 'Bossing Technique

Over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog they had Guest Desinger Jay. Jay showed everyone a technique called Double 'Bossing. The end results were wonderful I had to have a go. So here it is. I used SU Regal Rose for the base card, a layer of SU Barely Banana, I rounded all the corners with a paper punch. Then using the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Stylized Flowers" and SU Regal Rose inkspot I followed Jay's instructions. I then machine stitched the topper onto my card and added three heart splitpins I had recieved in my February swap over at Craftmad. Along the bottom I stamped the ribbon. I put Kindy Glitz on a tissue and rubbed it across the topper so that the glitter stuck to the embossed image. Also Kindy Glitzed the dots on the ribbon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation