Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cuttlebug - Double 'Bossing Technique

Over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog they had Guest Desinger Jay. Jay showed everyone a technique called Double 'Bossing. The end results were wonderful I had to have a go. So here it is. I used SU Regal Rose for the base card, a layer of SU Barely Banana, I rounded all the corners with a paper punch. Then using the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Stylized Flowers" and SU Regal Rose inkspot I followed Jay's instructions. I then machine stitched the topper onto my card and added three heart splitpins I had recieved in my February swap over at Craftmad. Along the bottom I stamped the ribbon. I put Kindy Glitz on a tissue and rubbed it across the topper so that the glitter stuck to the embossed image. Also Kindy Glitzed the dots on the ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails