Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stitching, Decoupage, Tilda, Stampin Up, Cuttlebug

I have been very spoilt for my birthday this year. Here are another stash of cards that I received during the week last week for my birthday on the 21st March. So many talented people, how can I not be inspired.
This card is from my friend Joy....her sister has stitched the card for her. What a lovely design.
This card is from the lovely Mandy over at Craftmad and BlueEdge Crafts. How neat is that cutting out and I really love those sticker corners, they suit the card so well.
Another card from a MadCrafter (member of Craftmad) - Daisy. These are clever people that cut out decoupage so neatly. You can't see it but there is a lovely hint of glitter on the rose to finish the card off.

This is from friend Ruth who is the Stampin Up Demonstrator. How clever is she to put all these papers, ribbons etc together and come up with this fantastic card. I just think it is amazing.

Now I love the colouring and shading on this Tilda card that I recieved from my friend Helen. The best bit is that my present is this Tilda stamp when it arrives in the mail. :-)

This card is from my creative friend Fran who lives in New Zealand. I just love the way that she can put together pieces of card add a bit of fancy writing and use silver or gold pen to doodle and TaDah! a fantastic card.

A card from Anita....although it is a store bought card it has a handmade look to it. I like the layout and the use of the flowers so have included it in my list here. It would be so nice if some of the cardmakers I know that sell their wonderful handmade cards could get the price that is printed on the back of this card ($8) or even half the price for that matter.
Have a terrific Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails