Thursday, March 5, 2009

Best Friends Card

Hi everyone, sorry about yesterday but my provider once again decided that it was not a good idea for me to be online. grrrrr! By the time the computer was working again everyone else was home from school and work and I don't get a look in. I am a little later this morning as I wanted to get this card finished. I have had it all done up until the flourish for two days but coud not find the right flourish. I think I have now and thankfully my craft robo and I were getting on well this morning. Somedays robo just does not seem to understand what I want.

Anyways for this card I used SU Mellow Moss for the base, then a layer of SU Almost Amythest Paper and Card. I used one of my sports pictures and layered that on Mellow Moss. Found a flourish and added some pearl bling. Attached a gold ribbon and Best Friends rub-on. I created this card using the March Sketch Challenge over at Craftmad.

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Merry!
    I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Anyone would be lucky to get one of your cards. Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails