Monday, March 2, 2009

Listed New Cards in Auction Store

I am a bit unorganised today as it's our son 15th birthday and he woke very early. Now my whole routine is out of wack. So I should be back on track tomorrow with some new creation. Have a happy Monday.

I have however, finally listed the yoyo flower cards in my store over at the CraftAuctions Site. Come over and have a look. I have lots of cards, woodwork magazines, and stitchery items. If you see a card you like but wrong colours just email me and I will try and come up with something that suits. I like a challenge. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails