Monday, March 30, 2009

Cancer Fundraiser Cardmaking Night



Morning!
Saturday night I attended a fundraiser for a team entering in the Relay for Life which is a fundraiser for Cancer. The team entering are the Cairns Chinese Lion Dancers and this year there are so many interested that they are entering two teams. So my friend Glenda has a big job organising fundraisers in the next couple of months. The cards were organised and created by another friend Ruth who is a Stampin Up Demonstrater. I like how they came up with the cards for the night. The Daffodil card to represent the Cancer and the Asian style card to represent the teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails