Friday, March 13, 2009

Miniature Cafe, Little Handbags and Handmade Flower


I have a collection of things I would like to share with you today. First off we have Kaye and Ron's wonderful miniature cafe. Aren't these people so clever. I just love all the detail that goes into each of these displays. I think that everytime you looked you could find something new. If you would like to see more of their wonderful creations just visit Kaye's photo album over at Craftmad.

Next - I organised a Stampin Up gift voucher for my Mum's birthday from my friend Ruth. What a lovely surprise when I picked it up as Ruth had made one of those lovely handmade flowers and placed it on the outside of the gift voucher holder. So clever.

Yesterday, I received two little handbags from my February swap partner over at Craftmad. One we were to fill with a few crafting items so we can return two cards this month. One card with a handbag on and the other with some of the goodies attached. So I will be playing today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails