Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yoyo Flower (Black and White)


I really like how this card came together. I made this for my friends daughter who turned seven. I know it seems a little old but she is an only child and hangs with a few old kids. The card started as I remember seeing her daughter in a lovely black and white outfit. So the black and white yoyo was chosen.


I used black leather craft as the base card....then used the Swiss Dots embossing folder in the cuttlebug and embossed a piece of SU Ruby Red. The topper I made by machine stitching three lines around the edge of the white card. Two rows of black and another a Ruby Red colour. I attached the yoyo flower and created leaves and a stem with coloured wire. Stamped on the greeting and added a '7' sticker.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I am a yo yo fan. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is so crisp and clean. It would be a great card for any age. Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails