Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mum's Birthday Bear

It's Mum's birthday today and here is the card I have made for her. Mum loves green so that was a great starting point. I used SU Almost Amethyst for the base card, layered with Certainly Celery paper. I found a scrap piece of SU Perfect Plum that already had flowers punched out so I rounded the edges so that it would fit behind the tear bear topper. I added bling to the centre of the flowers, pin pricked a strip of SU Almost Amethyst for along the bottom. Added a Letraset rub-on greeting.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bear - I love those colours together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails