Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday, Family and Friends

Hi everyone, this morning I have decided to share a couple of wonderful cards that freinds and family have created. This first card is by a lovely lady Helene for my sons 15th birhtday. I love the colours she has used and the stitching on the card.


This card was also created for my son by his Nan (my Mum). Isn't she clever cutting out all these delicate pieces for the bird paper tole/decoupage. Another beautiful card.
This card is from my friend living in NZ each year she sends a little parcel to the kids for Christmas in March. :-) We always love the cards that she comes up with as they are bits and pieces she has collected over the year from books and boxes. The images and greetings have been cut from boxes and the lines are all handdrawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails