Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Polka Dot Handbag


This is another handbag card I have made for a swap partner over at Craftmad. I used SU Always Artichoke for the base card. Cut the handbag out using my Craftrobo and SU So Saffron paper. I made a clasp for the bag using fancy edged scissors and added left over shapes from gold sticers. Stamped the greeting onto white card and layered onto SU So Saffron card added brads to hold this together and finished the edge with the fancy edged scissors. Stamped out the tag and tied on with embroidery thread. To finish the card off I handdrew lines and dots using a white sakura pen.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails