Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Cards - Paper Punch, Stickers, Tea Cup, Layout

This morning I thought I would share all the wonderful handmade cards I received for my birthday. I really appreciate the time and effort put into these cards. First card is from my 13yo daughter. Not too sure if I have any stickers left now but the card is very effective and I know she had a great time creating this.

This card is from a very clever friend Rachel. I love the layout of this card and the colours that have been used. So nice.

This card is from my friend Helene and I would love to own a teacup and saucer like this it is so pretty.

Lastly, but by no means least a card from my Mum. :-) She has used a trifold card and paper punched all those delicate flowers and leaves around the edge. The flower in the centre has been created using the heart shape paper punch.

This something I always love about Mum's cards is that she carries the theme through to the back and intials and dates the card. Nice finish!

2 comments:

  1. The cards are lovely Merry!
    I particularly love the one from your Mum too! such beautiful work!

    PS - Happy Birthday from me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails