Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happiness Joy Love (Flowers)

This card came about after I found this wonderful image from an old calender. I used a light blue card for the base card, added the image. Then on the right I attached with heart brads a strip of orange vellum, topped with a strip of red card to which I have added the rub-on words - Happiness, Joy, Love. Along the bottom of have added three punched out flowers made from red card, topped with a daisy flower in the orange vellum and the centre is a left-over gold sticker part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails