Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Butterfly Card (Stickers and punch)

Good morning everyone, this card I made for a friends birthday. I had a wonderful time with the stickers and love the end result. I used black leathercraft card as the base card, layered with green, black and green again. The butterflies are black stickers from the Stickerstore which I attached to some marble paper I had made a couple of years ago....knew it would come in handy one day. :) I have attached a blank butterfly sticker to the card and then the butterfly sticker with the marble paper on top with the wings bent up...gives a shadow effect. I then used the eyelet punch to create the butterflies flight trail using different size holes as I went. Finished the card with black sticker corners and a Letraset Rub On.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails