Thursday, March 19, 2009

Recycled Handbag - March Swap

Remember over at Craftmad for our February swap we made two little handbags and filled one full of goodies for our partner? I posted a photo what I received here. Our March swap is with the same partner and we had to use one of the bags on a card and return to our partner also use some of the goodies sent. This is what I came up with.

I dismantled one little bag so that I could add back and front to the card. I used a paper flower, split pin and flower bling from the collection of goodies I was sent to match the back of the bag with the front. Using SU Bravo Burgandy as my base card, I then layered on a piece of SU Always Artichoke which I had run through the cuttlebug using the 'Forest Branches' embossing folder. I then adhered the handbags and on the side I finished with ribbon also sent to me amongst the goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails