Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fancy Handbag Card

This is my second card for the March swap over at Craftmad. This card had to be in the handbag theme and using some of the items I recieved in February. I cut out a handbag shape from Kaisercraft Playtime paper. Used the reverse side to cut out the pink straps....added a bow using the ribbon I recieved. Stamped up two circles from the SU Priceless set, then paper punched to circles from Kaisercraft Playtime (Giggle) and held it all together with button brads I received in February. I then dangled a Hello charm from one of the buttons. Finished off with a two pink paper flowers and a metallic brad also from the stash I received in February.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails