Design Team Card for Unstampabelles Challenge #16 - Recycling


My hubby and I visited the night markets in Cairns on Wednesday night and I saw a backpack that had Campbell soup labels all over it.  This gave me an idea for a card.  The card really didn't turn out like what I had in my head but I did have.  Above all the labels and the now silver cans that adorn our shelves.  I did get my permanent marker out and wrote on them what is inside.


I ended up using only the beetroot can label to create these flowers which I have added to stampin up designer papers.  Finished with a wonderful sticker from the Sticker Store.

or,
Put in your own entry here so we can check out your recycling creation.

Comments

  1. Hello Merry,
    Those Flowers are very BEAUTIFUL and what a great idea to use soup labels ☺☺☺.
    Hugs Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Merry, what a fabulous idea, I love that card so much....
    At least you had the sense to write on the cans...lol...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative to use can labels! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking effect. Looking at a tin of soup will never be the same again!Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card!!
    Love the flowers great way to recycle!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry, what a clever idea! Love the glossy look. Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness - that does not look like a card made from recyclables!! Fantastic Merry, I am so impressed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like I plugged into your blog at the right time. Lovely what you can make from a throw-a-way! *smile* When's the deadline for this recycling challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  9. so clever! love your label flowers!! beautiful card, Merry! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful recycling Merry and very effective flowers as well against that background.

    Just trying to catch yo, been a bit of a bad blogger the last week or two.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry, check out this thread at Splitcoast Stampers on Making Do --Right up your alley with this challenge and all --
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/ways-make-do-instead-buy-new-t520403.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags