Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Black and White with a splash of colour.


This was my second card to my Craftmad Swap partner Mrs A, you can check out her blog to see one of the beautiful cards I received.  The theme for September was black and white with a splash of colour.

I started with a pre-scored white card, added a layer of black card stock which I stitched around all the edges. I used a stamp from my SU Priceless set and stamped on white Bazzill. I liked the corrugated effect that the card left on the image. Finished with SU Wild Wasbi ribbon and bling in the centre of each flower. The top right corner flower was stamped with Wild Wasbi ink and finished with a green bling centre.

Weather is not too crash hot here today.  Showery and windy.....probably because our daughter organised with her brother to be driver and take her and her friends to one of the beaches.  I think it is now a movie day.  Have a great day where ever you are.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Merry, I like design and the splash of colour.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Merry. Love the black and white effect and the Wild Wasabi ribbon sets it off beautifully,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry love the way you used the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love how you used the stamp!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry, this is gorgeous! I love all the circles!! And the color you chose is really nice!

    Icky weather here today too. Autumn is here on this side of the world, and I'm really starting to feel it...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Merry this is gorgeous what a fabulous design love that one circle with the touch of colour, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very attractive and striking. Love the touch of green. Such a sweet gren flower and ribbon. The heart charm completes it's elegant look.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to add a little color! Enjoy your movie day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails