Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cairns Christmas Craft Fair


Sunday  11th November is the date for this year's Cairns Christmas Craft Fair.
Open from 9.00am until 2.00pm. There are 138 stalls this year.
Held in the Fred Moule Pavilion, Cairns Showground, you won't believe the choice of unique, local, handmade, Christmas gift ideas all made by the incredibly gifted craftsman who live in our local area
There is also a cent sale, food and drinks are available.
A gold coin donation entry fee and funds acquired on the day  go to the Leukaemia Foundation, to help them provide the support they give to Leukaema suffers in our area and also with the research needed to come up with a cure.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails