Monday, October 8, 2012

Robot Birthday


Found time to make a couple of cards yesterday.  So nice to have an organised desk.  Two cards I can't show you just yet as they are for the October Craftmad Card Swap, pink is the theme.  

However, I also made this one that I can share.  While making the other cards I spied this fun robot embossed piece of cardstock that I received in an earlier Craftmad swap.  Thought my Robots2Build would be the perfect stamp set to use.  I coloured him in with my Copic Pens.  I haven't coloured for such a long time and I really enjoyed it.  I then spritz the robot and the stamped birthday sentiment with my new Silver Foil Smooch Spritz from Stampin Up.  It doesn't show in the photo but the spritz gives it a wonderful silver shimmer.  I added left over silver sticker spots to the top of the sentiment and tried to create a bolt head with my Spellbinder Hexagons.

I would like to share this with:
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes (Hi Michelle and gang sorry I haven't visited in a while.  It has been a while a I just saw that LisaM has taken over the reins for a little bit.  I have missed a bit.)


The colours I used.

Well life has gone back to normal in our household.  Hubby back at work, daughter back at school for last term of year 11 and son back to Brisbane for second Trimester and yes, I am cleaning the house.  Totally normal. :-)  Thanks for visiting everyone.

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Merry. I love the embossed robots.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Spotted this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun embossing!!! I love that! and awesome robot and colouring, you did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Merry. Love the embossing detail. Saw it on MIM.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Merry - just saw it when I entered the same challenge! How fun. Love your little robot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfect for a boy! Love it! Popped in from MIM #110.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Nice embossing background!
    X Sjoukje

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Merry, I like the robot and the fab embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Merry :) What's that you say? House cleaning...blah!! :) But crafting, yeah!!! Love your robot card. What a cool item you received from the swap. That embossed background is perfect for your robot and the bolt head is a fanatastic idea! Very creative birthday card. :) So happy you joined us again at Make It Monday!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spotted your fun card on the MIM linky and popped over to take a closer look. The embossed background works beautifully with your Robot image and I like the decoration on your tag. good luck in your card swap.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cooool robot card this is... The embossed paper and image fit in perfectly. And what great colouring. Enjoy the normalness... lol.

    Monicaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry your card is stunning great embossing and brilliant image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super embossing Merry, it's a fantastic card!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice robot card! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cool background and awesome design, Merry! super card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Merry .Love the embossed background which is great compliment to your robot image .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails