Thursday, October 4, 2012

A little bit of Christmas


I was in the mood for a bit of Christmas yesterday.  The base card is SU Pear Pizzazz and layered with an older SU christmas design paper also SU Red Riding Hood.  I decided to do a gate fold card for a change.  This cute little image is called Buttons and from Cardmadfairy Creations.  I had fun colouring him with my Copic pens.  I then used my Spellbinder Reverse Wonky Rectangle Die to cut around and emboss the image.  The sentiment and the stripe down the right hand side that you can hardly see is a rub-on.  Finally remembered to use a brass christmas tree tag that I have had in my stash for a while.  I tied a little bit of gold thread to the top.

Sun is back out here today and the teenagers will be celebrating I am sure......once they wake.  They miss out on so much sunlight.  :-)  Food shopping is on my agenda.  Yay!
Have a good one everyone.



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Merry, I love the snow man the papers and the tree.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again, spending a bit more time blogging!!! Cute snowman and love the diecut. Pear Pizazz is one of my favourite of the SU greens too.
    A lovely Chrissie card.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a serene Christmas card... less is more for sure. Love the layout.

    Happy food shopping! I did mine yesterday and am so relieved the fridge is well stocked.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute card ,less is more.Keeping the snowman simple is just perfect. Talking of perfect another great day here in Tassie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often have the same thoughts as you Merry about the youngsters.

    Love the clean crisp elegance of your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Merry,
    This is a very BEAUTIFUL Christmascard with that lovely snowman ☺☺☺.
    Hugs Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Christmas card Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card! I'm inspired to start making xmas cards right now and maybe I'll have some finished in time to post early for once!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It,s lovely, I like the gatefold.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute snowy! Oh man...I miss those days of sleeping in! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very elegant snowman card. Sorry not been around. Have had a traumatic week and opnly just catching up on things. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card Merry. So clean and crisp. A very cute little snow man. I hope you had a lovely weekend.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Merry this is gorgeous I love the gatefold style card the colours and that image are fabulous. I would also like to say how much I have enjoyed looking at the pictures in your newer posts those Marigolds are amazing.
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails