Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Tags


Aren't these just beautiful papers, the textures are wonderful too.
I have made these tags up from a kit that was sent to me ...... leftover from the Craft Mad meet up (see photos here).  As I was taking the photos I remembered that I am still to add a sentiment to the bottom of the red tag which I will do today.

Well that is it, short and quick for me today.  I have lots of odds and end projects I want to finish off today.  Hope it's a good one for you.  Thanks for visiting.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Merry, I like the designs.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the shape of the tags. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags! I love those papers and layers, and the poinsettia, too fun!

    Its definitely time to start on those Xmas projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Merry , hope you and yours are well .
    Great tags .Great way to use even the smallest of paper leftovers ..yes?
    Love them .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are so pretty!!
    Love them both!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags Merry, every year I promise myself to make lots, but you can guess what I end up doing, good old M&S.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails