Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pink Swap Craftmad


Here is the second card I made for this months card swap at Craftmad.  The theme is pink.  I started with pink linen textured cardstock, then a layer of Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise.  Topped with layers of Christmas Brights Combo papers from Blue Edge Crafts.  I added a sticker sentiment and wonderful little sticker presents.  I coloured in this cute Instyle Stamps image with my copic pens and added a little kindy glitz to her jumper.  The lovely Stacie sent my this image ages ago, nice to finely colour it up.

Thought I might join a challenge with this one:



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous christmas card Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thank you for taking some time to leave us a comment too! at ABC Christmas challenge, and thanks for Playing along with us too! at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Merry, I like the image the papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers and perfect colouring . Love the jumper all a glitter.
    Good luck with the challenge Merry .
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the multicoloured sentiment.
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE it! Great design, paper and coloring! Glad you were able to finally color him up! :) Next year I will have lots of coloring to catch up on!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails