Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christmas cards for Aussie Troops


The close off date to send in your blank Christmas cards for Aussie Troops serving overseas is fast approaching.  Tracey Hanshaw and a few other ladies have been collecting blank handmade Christmas Cards to send to the Aussie troops serving overseas so that they can send them back home to their family and friends.

This is a photo of some of the cards they have already received.  The front three decoupaged cards are some of what I sent in this year. Last tally shown was 1533 cards received.

You can find out more info on their new Facebook Page here Card for the Troops.

CARDS FOR DIGGERS
C/- Tracey Hanshaw
6 B Coraki Place
OURIMBAH NSW 2258.

All cards need to be received no later than October 31st.

3 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails