Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Friends


Stacie (Crafty_Princess) from over at All Things Crafty has passed this beautiful award on to me. Thanks so much for thinking of me Stacie. I am really enjoying watching your blog grow and getting to know you. Make sure you pop over at see Stacie's latest Valentines cards as they are lovely.

Now for the rules...I am to tell you 10 things that make me happy and pass onto 10 friends and they are to do the same.

My 10 things that make me happy in no particular order:
1. Family
2. Papercrafting
3. Catching up with friends.
4. Having the internet which brings the world so much closer.
5. Sitting back and looking at my garden once I have weeded and trimmed.
6. Watching our dog run like a looney after having a bath.
7. Driving through rainforest.
8. Looking back the end of the day and seeing how much I did really achieve.
9. When a cake comes out of it's tin cleanly.
10.Having a win on a Scratchie.

10 friends I am passing this award to (in no particular order) are:
1. Cathy
2. Annmaree
3. Nilla
4. Lauren
5. Courtney
6. Linby
7. Ikki
8. Angie
9. Cheryl
10.Ada


Sorry, no creations today again. I have a headache today so don't think much will get done anyways. I must admit I have been enjoying hopping around the world and seeing people blogs that I would not normally see in the OWOH. So back again soon with some creations. Have a great weekend everyone.

5 comments:

  1. It is great to learn more about you! I chuckled about the cake...that would make me happy too! Hate when they fall apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, missed this one! Thanks Merry! Still misses you, soon March, you back,he?? Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Merry, I was noseying around and found this. Thank you so much for thinking of me, I really appreciate your thoughts and support. ikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails