Friday, January 29, 2010

First ever Pineapple and Xmas Cards

Just had to show you our first ever pineapple that we have grown. It is only small, the base is 12cm high but it smells so yummy. We have had to wait for this. I am sure it was about 3 years ago that we planted the top of a pineapple. Mind you it was in a very shady area so that would slow things down.

Next I have to show you the very clever cards my friend sent us. Lucky lady has an artistic gene and can sketch these images. She sent us four individual card. That......

joined together like this to form a bon bon shape. Then you flip them over with the zig zag join down the centre.....

and you get the greeting inside. How clever is she.

9 comments:

  1. I can smell the pineapple already,YUM!!! Love the cards,so very creative!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pineapple looks impressive, the chunks look big and ripe from the pic on the outside! So it should be great!!!

    And those cards are just awesome, your friend is way talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy I love pineapple! Too bad I can't grow any where I live as we like to have a big garden!

    And the cards are truly amazing! How neat to have them shaped that way, kind of a puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so envious of that pineapple. I tried to grow one in the house. No luck! Cute cards too! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever card! That pineapple looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a clever idea. thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting my giveaway, all the best

    shona cole
    http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pineapple is amazing!!
    Amazing art from your friend too,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh what a great idea,Merry.
    Your card is fantastic.
    Thanks for your lovley comment on my blog.
    Have a nice day
    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails