Sunday, January 17, 2010

Teenager Boy Birthday Card

Suddenly woke this morning and thought I have no birthday card for the teenage boy that we are meant to be catching up with today. So with coffee in hand I was straight into my card- making gear trying to find anything male. Something I don't have much of. I am quite happy with my results though. Thanks to the Papertake Weekly Sketch I had somewhere to start. I also received this wonderful image in a Craftmad Image Swap last year. Not sure where it is from but am thinking it is a Kassazz stamp. I have used SU Basic Grey for the base card. Layered all the SU Design Paper onto SU Baja Breeze. Sorry don't know the name of the design paper. I coloured the teenage boy with my watercolour pencils and aqua pen. Added a silver birthday sticker (Sticker Store) and found these wonderful sticker squares in my collection to finish the card up. I am tossing up whether to use my one an only copic pen on the boys skin or not. At the moment it is in my daughters room and she is still sound asleep as it is only 7.04am.

Thought I might enter this card into this challenge:-

8 comments:

  1. Good card for a teen! I have a birthday to go to tomorrow for a 90 year old and still haven't made a card. I will be in the same boat in the morning...right now I need sleep!
    Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW a perfect boy card,I love it!!! Fab design as well!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well for someone who had to make a male card in a hurry I have to say it's amazing....oh I am not good at male cards...lol....I had to smile at the comment about the Copic pen.....I am the proud owner of two now....but still not happy with the results,think I need another....last of the big spenders....not....lol...hope he liked his card,it's fab.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab teenage boy card Merry, really trendy,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I always found it so difficult to make cards for men, that one is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the style of this card. - totally gorgeous - thank you so much for sharing this fab work with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails