Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike (lil brother) - Belated Snail Card

Happy Birthday Mike...here is a sneak preview of one of your cards.

Yep, this card is late for my brothers birthday today. It is still sitting on my bench....how slack is that. Worse thing is he lives in the US so will still be a while before this snail makes it to his mailbox.

To create the card I used the January Sketch Challenge from over at Craftmad. I used a pre-scored blue card for the base card. A layer of brown textured paper. Next SU More Mustard and a piece of lovely striped paper I picked up somewhere in my tracks. I created the body of the snail with my circle nestabilities...inking all the edges. I hand cut the tail and the head and added a wobbly eye and wire antenna. The greeting I printed on the computer.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the text!Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous,love the snail and the papers are perfect!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG That is the funnest card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha love the snail. Very clever. Great card.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! How clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I see what you mean about lots and lots of birthdays at the beginning of the year! What an exhausting month especially after all the other holiday stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you liked my take on your card. You have some great makes on this blog and are an inspiration to all who visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails