Thursday, January 28, 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge #33 - Friend Flower Card


Morning everyone, I managed to squeeze in a card for my friends birthday yesterday. Squeezed it in my tripping around the world with the OWOH blog hop. So many creative people out there. I love all the jewellery and sewing crafts and of course papercrafts.

To make this card I have used this weeks sketch over at PaperTake Weekly Challenge #33. It was great fun to do. I started with SU Mellow Moss, then a layer of Black Leather Craft card, topped with a layer of SU Barely Banana which I ran through the cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots folder. Across the centre is a strip of Black Leather Craft card topped with a strip of SU Design Paper. Then I added the flower. The maroon coloured flower is one that I used to have in a vase in the house but decided to update and I pulled that flower apart and added it to my craft stash. The other flowers I bought from Blue Edge Crafts. Finished with the greeting which is a rub-on that I have had for a while and a sqaure red bling.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Merry, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower card! Thanks for you kind words, glad to be back! Congrats on the Pineapple! Enjoy! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job on this. Glad you could join us and play along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colours and layout. ikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails