Friday, January 22, 2010

Needle Case and Crazy Patchwork

Our challenge for the sewing swap over at Craftmad for this month was 'patchwork'. (Here is the link to our Swap Album for January) Now, I did think this would be easy to start with but could not find a project to get me started. So while googling I saw a couple of Crazy Patchwork Quilts and remembered I had always liked them and wanted to have a try. So now was the perfect opportunity. Next, what to sew. A bit more surfing and I came across this wonderful Needle Case Tutorial at Wink Designs.

So off I went and raided my materials. Nice to find a use for my scraps. The materials are just too pretty to throw out. This is my end result.

Front view

Back View

Inside

7 comments:

  1. THis is absolutely gorgeous,
    Oh I so could do with one of these,
    perhaps I wouldnt keep loosing my needles lol.
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the lucky recipient of this gorgeous needle case! I love it!
    thank you Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome merry, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one! Well done! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I have never seen one of these cases before...it is beautiful! I love the fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there something that you can not do????? MADRE MIA!!! It's so beautifull!!!! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh... wow.. this is great!
    Fantastic work!
    This is gorgeous.

    Have a nice weekend,Merry.
    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails