Needle Case and Crazy Patchwork

Our challenge for the sewing swap over at Craftmad for this month was 'patchwork'. (Here is the link to our Swap Album for January) Now, I did think this would be easy to start with but could not find a project to get me started. So while googling I saw a couple of Crazy Patchwork Quilts and remembered I had always liked them and wanted to have a try. So now was the perfect opportunity. Next, what to sew. A bit more surfing and I came across this wonderful Needle Case Tutorial at Wink Designs.

So off I went and raided my materials. Nice to find a use for my scraps. The materials are just too pretty to throw out. This is my end result.

Front view

Back View

Inside

Comments

  1. THis is absolutely gorgeous,
    Oh I so could do with one of these,
    perhaps I wouldnt keep loosing my needles lol.
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the lucky recipient of this gorgeous needle case! I love it!
    thank you Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome merry, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one! Well done! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I have never seen one of these cases before...it is beautiful! I love the fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there something that you can not do????? MADRE MIA!!! It's so beautifull!!!! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh... wow.. this is great!
    Fantastic work!
    This is gorgeous.

    Have a nice weekend,Merry.
    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags