Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6th Birthday card for my Niece

This card is for my niece Amber's 6th birthday this Friday. Time certainly does fly. I have used a pre-scored cream card for the base card. Then a layer of wonderful checkered paper from a magazine. Next a square layer of red which has been embossed. Discovered the Happy Birthday sticker in my collection which has also come from a magazine at some stage. This wonderful image I received from Josianne over at Card Making Galore last year. I have coloured it with water colour pencils and my aqua pen. Finished the card by using my Just Rite Stampers, small circle nestabilities and a no. 6 sticker.

7 comments:

  1. So cute,fabulous colouring and I love your DP!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - great choice of papers and colours - great image and colouring - your Neice will love it. AND, I do so. Thanks for your offer of some warmth - could you please post asap! Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW CUTE image and great card all round, what a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE this card! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card.Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails