Friday, March 12, 2010

Nan's Birthday and Congratulations Learner Driver

This is the card my Mum made for our son on getting his Learner Drivers Licence. The same day he was going for the test Mum had bought a magazine and spied this card in it and just knew she had to make it for our son. My son loved it and especially that the car colour was red.

This card my daughter (14yo) created for my Mum (Nan) for her birthday yesterday. I love how neatly she has hand cut each of the petals for the flowers. Also the strips down the side with the stickers down the centre.

6 comments:

  1. You are a family of card artist! That learner card is fantastic. Such talent you all have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy since you came back. The circle easel card is just gorgeous ,I love the delicate colours you've used.I also love the build a sketch card and your pop and twirl anniversary card.Now you are back with a vengance I will call in more often.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a creative family and it sounds like you have one! Congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creativity definitely runs in your family!
    Both cards are really fab,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW your mom and daughter are really talented also! Great job gals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family is full of talented ladies isn't it. These cards are lovely. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails