Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Card Maze Challenge #3

Morning everyone, I have made this card using Stamping Vacation Card Maze Challenge #3

#3 Start Here Card Maze Challenge

Just follow the directions below and create!
1. Select a stamping wheel or regular stamps to create a border.....I used my Stampin Up (SU) Butterflies and Blossoms. Thanks so much Denise as I have had this wheel for about two years and this would be the first time I have used it on a card.
2. Select your ink colors.......the wheel came with SU Certainly Celery, the image I coloured using my SU Soft Subtles Inkspots.
3. Select an embellishment to go with this. I used three butterfly stickers.
4. Choose a bow or ribbon to add. I used SU Barely Banana ribbon
5. Choose the stamp(s) you wish to use. This wonderful Sarah Kay image I received in a Craftmad image swap.
6. Pick a layout (feel free to follow my example below)... layout came from my head. :-)
7. Pick out the cardstock you'd like to use. I used SU Sage Shadow.
8. Choose a Cuttlebug folder or any dry embossing template/stencil. This is an embossing I have received from a Craftmad swap.
9. Select gems or crystals to add some sparkle. Three pieces of bling on the border.

11 comments:

  1. this is great, I tried it once and didn't like how it came out, but have to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I adore Sarah Kay images...I don't have many of her stamps though. Can't keep up with all of them I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Merry

    Your Sarah Kay-card is adorable. Like the colours and especially the embossed background looks awesome.

    BIG hugs and take care
    Pati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Merry, What a cute card, I love the colours. Thanks for stopping by my blog today,take care, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, the ribbon really sets it off.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh wow!! I do LOVE this card! that background is AWESOME! and the Sarah Kay image! LOVE it! Reminds me of my childhood!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful,such a fabulous colour combo and design!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossing and the ribbon treatment!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Merry! I want to try this color palette soon...great with Sarah Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Merry,
    your card is wonderful!
    Love your pretty image and your papers are gorgeous!
    Your colouring of the image is fantastic..

    Have a nice day..

    Many greetings
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amiga,
    Passei para uma visitinha...
    Seu cantinho é lindo, agradável e de bom gosto.
    Muita paz, saúde e sucesso!...

    F E L I Z P Á S C O A!!!

           ( ),,( )
           (=':'=)
      ﻶﻉჱﻶﻉ═¤═(,,)♥(,,)═¤═ﻶﻉჱﻶﻉ

    Com carinho, para você e sua família...

    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails