Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I received this wonderful award from the lovely Alisha over at Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife. I have been enjoying her journey as she learns to sew and am inspired to dig out my machine again. Now the deal is to list ten things about me.....I think this will be hard. And then pass this award onto ten other bloggers. Easy to find ten other bloggers ....hard to choose who. :-) Here goes.

1. I am enjoy the mornings.
2. Love to walk our dog daily.
3. Volunteer at the Mulgrave Museum ..... come and visit.
4. Used to help create books.
5. Love the smell of the rainforest.
6. Enjoy a great bush walk.
7. Middle name is Marie.
8. Have visited Singapore, USA and New Zealand.
9. Is struggling here..... loves a cuppa tea first thing.
10. Enjoys gardening.

Now for my list of bloggers. I have decided that I will pass this on to my newest ten followers as a thank you for visiting my blog. :-)


Sorry I had to miss a couple of new followers as I a link for their blogs didn't show up. Since these people have followed me I am now following all their terrific blogs. So many wonderful creations......be sure to check them out.

13 comments:

  1. Aww.. thanks - That is so sweet! :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is a very nice award. Also some other blogs to check out. Again thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special to be listed here! Thanks, & thanks for following my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and just checking do I pass on to 10 other bloggers ?
    thanks again.:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you :)
    Much Appreciated.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including me, Merry. I am so happy we are sharing views on each other's blogs. As wonderful as it is to receive awards I ran out of 'friends' that appreciated receiving them so I decided I would spend the time used to forward them on, would be spent creating more art and put a note about it at the top of my blog. Hope you will enjoy your weekend, Merry. Big hugs, Gayle (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh thank you so much for thinking of me, I feel very priviliged.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly do deserve this award. Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes. It was a fun day and I know a great creative year lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun to read your list, Merry. You certainly make some lovely cards! Oh, and a very belated happy birthday. I hope you had a nice celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award, well deserved. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhhhh Merry *wow*
    Thanks for this beautiful Award !!
    That's so sweet of you ;o)
    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails