Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Memory Card Game or Concentration






I was looking around the internet for ideas to use up my scraps of paper. I just can't bear to throw any pieces out. However, I do have a clean out about every six months. I grab the container and with my eyes closed make my way to the bin and dispose of my bits and pieces and start again.

Anyways, I spied a Memory Card Game using different scraps of paper. So I have made a couple of sets up for my Etsy store. They were were so much fun to make and so wonderful to give that little piece of paper a purpose. I have wrapped pieces of cereal box in a bright coloured paper. Then stamped on the back .....for the green set I have used an image from the SU Priceless set. The star image I bought years ago and it doesn't have a name on it. Then the front of the cards I used my Spellbinder Nestablities Scalloped Edged Circle and Octagons to cut the shapes for the card. Some of the cards I have added cute little stickers.

6 comments:

  1. ooh Merry I winced when I read of you throwing out bits! My box just grows and grows although I have found a new game of my own - using my MS butterfly punch to make pretty butterflies! This is a great idea and more productive than mine LOL!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you clever. An idea I would never have thought of. Well done!

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids loved playing the memory card game! They would have loved making their own pack too! Will have to remember this for when the grand kids arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. marry I totally love this idea! How genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great idea Merry, thanks for sharing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea for scraps!
    They look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails