A friend asked me to create a card for her godson's wedding. I was inspired by a card I found in my Google search and sadly I did not keep the link to put on here. If this is a card like yours please let me know. I layered white on white, the top layer I added a square embossed border. Then came the fun bit of punching out all these tiny flowers. I then glued them to a heart shape piece of card stock, next I attached all the bling. I added the silver ribbon and used a sticker sentiment with the silver glitter paper punched hearts. I really love the end result. So much sparkle. Although at the end I suddenly remembered it was her godSON's wedding and thought this may a bit too girly but thankfully she loved it. Edit: attaching the flowers was not as fiddly or take as long as I thought. I think attaching the the gems was trickiest, making sure they were in the centre. Then a couple fell off when I first picked it ...
VERY fUN Merry, Love the new blog look too!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Merry this is gorgeous. Love everything about it. Great job with the challenge and thanks for the shout out. thanks for joining us at MDUC.
ReplyDeletemwah
Trace
Beautiful,love the bright and cheery papers and your flowers are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Merry
ReplyDeleteI was having a good laugh at the bin problem as that is something I would do and my 14yr old daughter would normally be laughing at me not helping..
This is a great card I love her dress. Good luck with the challengers..
Vicki
Oh Merry this is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours and your wonderful colouring of the cute image.
It's a perfect card !!
Hugs
Swaani
Gorgeous card Merry, love those DP's and I am a huge fan of anything with litter on it, lol :) Thanks for joining us on our 1st Birthday at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours! Overall the card looks "wow" and is perfect for the challenges.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!
ReplyDeletevery pretty and what a sweet image ;) So glad you joined us on crafty creations this week
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! I love this Tilda image...she is so cute sitting!
ReplyDeleteGood gracious, I forgot to comment about the marker...HEHE! I'm so happy you like the color...I think it looks FAB on this card! Everything matches perfectly!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!!!!! So gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at MDUC.
Hugs,
Nicole
Beautifully crafted card!!! I adore the flowers...
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining SCSC this week
x
Vicky