Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Side Step Card - Thank You

Finally found time to try out one of these side step cards. So much fun to do. I have created this card for our monthly swap over at Craftmad see the other versions here. I have used SU Summer Sun for the base card. The side of the card I have used SU Design Paper in the Certainly Celery shade. Butterflies are from SU Priceless stamp set. A wonderful white 'Thank You' sticker from the Sticker Store. The watering can image is one I received in a Craftmad Image Swap - Hero Arts H910 Watering Can Bouquet.....it is so pretty.

Oh guess what I won one of the PurpleLady's 29 day giveaways actually it is the one on my sidebar. Be quick as she is into the last few days of the giveaways.

Lastly, I just have to let you know about my SIL's new Etsy store ScentsAnnStitches. She is still setting up but you can visit and watch her grown. At this stage Ann has some lovely looking wax tarts for your burners. The list of scents is huge and makes me hungry when I read it. :-) Be sure to pop back as I am sure you will see some of her wonderful quilting before too long.

9 comments:

  1. Merry this card is gorgeous. I love the side step cards. Beautiful colouring. have a wonderful day. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Merry,such pretty colours and a beautiful image!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card.Belated birthday wishes,sounds as though you had a good time with friends.Love the hat card your Mum made and the prtty creation from your daughter,it obviously runs in the family.

    hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Merry, I love the pretty image and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Really think the watering can and butterflies are just gorgeous! I first thought the butterflies were fabric until I read they were from a stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely Merry, a real touch of Spring (well this side of the world anyhow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I need to figure out how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just LOVE these side step cards...have never done one though...seeing yours makes me want to try one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails