Sunday, August 2, 2009

Craftmad Sketch Challenges and Swaps for August

Firstly, I thought I would show you this card as I wasn't happy with it when I originally posted it here. After blogging originally I then went around the oval tag with kindy glitz thinking that would make it better. Made it way worse. So removed the oval tag all together and replaced it.
Much happier now but not brilliant.
This weekend I have decided to take off from crafting as I have been suffering a bad cold all week and I just want to shake the thing. So thought I would sit in front of TV with the family a relax a little but I will be back tomorrow with a card.
Thought you might like to know what is happening over at Craftmad this month.
We have:
A card sketch challenge with a random drawn mystery prize at the end of the month. Members who have posted a photo of their card in the gallery will be entered into the draw.
A scrapbook page sketch challenge with a random drawn mystery prize at the end of the month. Members who have posted a photo of their card in the gallery will be entered into the draw. ****If you are a scrapper this is the one to enter as we only had one entry last month....so Ruth needs some challengers.
A photography challenge. This months theme is 'PINK'.
A sewing swap. We are swapping one handmade cushion cover 40 x 40cm.
A card making swap to be advised.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card. I love the papers - I have some tucked away somewhere to make xmas cards too.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Washington state! Thanks for visiting my blog. One of my nephews was born in Sydney, and his daughter bears that name, so I was excited to see where you live. I've enjoyed perusing your blog and will be back. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! Love those papers and snowflakes!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails