If you have just arrived from Sylvia's (GD Flashback Friday 18.0) you are in the right place. If not and you would like to be part of this fun blog hop please visit Flashback Friday for more details. Yes, Amy is celebrating the fact that Flashback Friday has reached its 20th Challenge. There are prizes on offer. Amy is celebrating with a blog hop to past Guest Designer's blogs. Yes, I was lucky to be Guest Designer for Challenge 18.0. The theme for Flashback Friday 20.0 is the first Black and White card that you posted. Here is mine: I didn't think I would be delving back so far. This is one of my first ever posts and is the first card I entered into a challenge. It is nice to go back in time...as I had forgotten about this card. You can see the original post back on 28th November, 2008 To be eligible for the prize package, hoppers will need to leave comments on all the blog posts listed for the blog hop AND...
Oh my gad ,it´s so so cute ,Hi only visiing your beautiful blog..Hugs Laura
ReplyDeleteAwww....he is adorable, even full of burrs and such! they do love their runs! Jubal, our lab, runs right to any standing water and comes back muddy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to seeing your PICK 3 creation!
Oh, he's so cute!!! I have a Bichon and it's the exact same story- I clean him and it take... oh... 2.5 seconds for him to be dirty. So no outside for him!! :-)
ReplyDeleteMerry he is beautiful, my cats come in daily with "Sticky Willies" don't know if you get them in Aussie, but they are a nightmare and stick everywhere......I wish I knew where they get them from, as I would just go out and cut it out.....LOL. Love your dog, he looks so cute....Hugs Avril xxxx
ReplyDelete