Monday, August 10, 2009

Just a quick Hi

Hi everyone on this Marvelous Monday. No photos from me today as I am sure that you are tired of seeing my crocheted flowers. I made a couple more yesterday and tidied up all the ends. Now all I have to do is put them into packets. I have ended up with 66 flowers in all.

I received this wonderful award from Shelia. Thanks so much for thinking of me, I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your clever creations at Manicstamper. Here is a the last card that Shelia posted on her blog, isn't it brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails