Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Butterfly and Male Inchies



Finally, I have caught up with the Inchie weekly challenges I have been setting over at Craftmad. The butterfly inchie I sort of had a plan from the start. I really love the clear butterfly stickers I get from the the Sticker Store. I always stick a butterfly to what I am creating and then another to coloured paper which I cut out and layer on top of the first butterfly sticker. The flower stickers I was lucky enough to receive in a Candy giveaway when I first started blogging.
Now the male theme for inchies really was stumping me until I discovered the background paper. Then I had fun cutting out the little sailing boats. The top two boats sails are using marbled paper I created ages ago. The marbled paper on the right was created using shaving foam and food colouring. The other marbled paper was created with marbling paints.
I have been enjoying all the challenges lately as I am finally getting use some of my stash that 'one day it will be handy'.

4 comments:

  1. They are all fantastic,
    I have just started doing ATC's,
    So I can imagine how fiddly inchies are,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterflies, Merry. It was interesting to read how you created your marbled paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all your inchies, I tried to make some, but they are way to small for me! So I know it's hard work but you're really good at it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails