Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gone to the markets

Morning everyone! Won't be in today as I am off to the markets at the 50th Annual Pyramid Race. It should be a long fun day. Hubby may race in the bike race at the start and then my friend and her hubby are racing up and down the Pyramid....mad mad people. Then for the first time as the weather has been really lovely we plan on hanging around for the fireworks and the parade at the end of the day. So I may not be in until Monday as Sunday may be a recovery day. Although, I will return.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails