Monday, August 3, 2009

Pin Cushions and Pig Tales

Morning everyone, feeling like I am back in the real world again. :-) I did end up watching a movie or two yesterday, nice and relaxing. Still found time to make these cute little pincushions with my 13yo daughter. We made three each from bottle caps, felt and a bit of embroidery thread. I found a tutorial over at Craft Stylish. Have fun guessing who's is who's. We plan to add this to the table at the Pyramid Race Market day stall.

Now to the Pig Tales. I had a wonderful surprise this morning of being the winner of a giveaway over at Pig Tales and Quilts. Be sure to check this wonderful blog out. I met the very generous Therica through a quilt that she had sent to another blog owners daughter. The daughter was very sick and in hospital with asthma at the time and Therica sent her this quilt. On Therica's blog you will see all the wonderful quilts she creates, the lovely gardens they have, the pigs that she collects and little parts of her travel.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations Merry,you are one talented crafter!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails