Craftmad July Card Sketch Challenge

This is the card sketch challenge for July over at Craftmad. There is a mystery prize for one lucky winner who posts a photo of their card. Scrapbookers, there is also a scrapbook page sketch challenge with a mystery prize.

This is my first attempt which I was loving until I decided that something was needed around the oval. For some reason I decided to go around the edge with a blue tombow. Will have to think how I can repair this. I have used a white leathercraft card for the base card, a layer of Kaisercraft Cheer, Christmas Wish paper. The blue rectangle is the reverse side of the paper. I machined stitched around all the edges. Added some punched snowflakes covered in glitter and bling. Greeting is a Letraset rub on.

I like the finished results of this card much better. I used a cream felt card for the base card, a layer of Kaisercraft Fun in the Sun, Frizbee and the reverse side for the rectangle. I inked the oval here (should have done that in the first one) and added a Letraset rub on greeting. Finished with three little Christmas bells on a wire. Machine stitched all the edges.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation