Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pineapple Zucchini Bread




Morning everyone, had to share this very yummy Pineapple Zucchini Bread that I made yesterday for the very first time.  The wonderful Stacie from over at All Things Crafty kindly shared the recipe.  The only thing I would say is don't do like I did.  I put all the wet ingredients into a bowl and then being lazy just piled all the dry ingredients on top without sifting or giving a little mix prior to adding to wet.  So I have a taste of baking soda (Bicarb Soda) in my mouth from time to time.  Live and learn.  Thanks Stacie I will be cooking this again.  As you can see the recipe is a big one making the square tin and a small loaf.

5 comments:

  1. Wow- a little yummy for my tummy!- it seems to taste like summer! Thanks for this great idea- i will try it as soon as possible

    cheers Ilo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that is a big loaf, way to go!!!

    Should be healthy...ish? too right :D teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked the recipe!! It is a big hit at our place especially with my mom...I think it is her favorite!! Never made it in a thin square pan before...looks neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy, must give this a try, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails