Saturday, July 24, 2010

Floral Fantasies - Blog Candy




Now I really don't want to share this information with you but as part of the Blog Candy entry requirement Brenda has asked us to share.  :-(  lol  Yes, Brenda at Floral Fantasies has blog candy

Brenda is heading off on a fantastic 16 day cruise and whilst she is away has scheduled nine posts with clues as to what port she is in that day.  Another requirement for this blog candy is that you must answer each of these nine questions to go into the draw on Monday, 9th August when she returns.  Oh, one other thing .... there are actually four candies. :-)

Be sure to check out the rest of Brenda's blog as she creates amazing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails