Monday, July 5, 2010

Rose Book




Hi everyone.....it's Monday again.  We had a nice relaxing weekend which I think the weather helped.  It was overcast and a little showery so just had to stay indoors and play. :-)  I finally got to and finished another one of my books.  I was a bit worried about this paper as I thought there was too much pattern but am happy with the end result.  The stained glass rose is just lovely.  Found some wooden beads and a key charm to attach to the organza ribbon.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

7 comments:

  1. oh wow this is beautiful, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW its gorgeous and the paper is perfect!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My,
    This is beautiful,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Merry I loooove the stained glass rose paper it is gorgeous! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and what a fantastic way to bind a book. The papers are beautiful.
    Thanks for stoping by
    have great day
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! this is Gorgeous! Just lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails