Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wow ... Wednesday


This clever little box was given to me at my Stampin Up workshop I had a couple of weeks ago.  Ruth created it using the new envelope die for the Big Shot.  Instead of folding the die into an envelope it is left open and overlap each other to form the side and bottom of the box.  Too cute.  The flower Ruth has made from one piece of Stampin Up card, brushed water over it and then seperated the layers.

As you may have guessed I haven't personally created anything to share.  So thought I would show you these amazing things I have spied while visiting peoples blogs.

Starting with this amazing Fuchsia from Valita's Fresh Fold blog.

This was a little fun as I have never heard of Mad Libs before.

Nikki tells you all about Mad Libs here at Whimsy Love

I found this link here that lets you have a try at a Mad Lib story.

Check out this amazing card by Jak Heath using a Mo Manning image.

4 comments:

  1. very cool!!! I hope to go to a stampin'up demo one day! enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly is a clever box! Superb!! And Madlibs are great...used to do them all the time when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Merry!
    Thanks for visiting and your comment! I see your work with pleasure always.
    I wish you inspiration in the works!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Merry

    What a lovely box, I have yet to go to a Stamplaing Up demo, one day hopefully though as some of their products look great.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails